Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Re-Does Fashion: Day 4 - Summer Floral Nails

Hello, gorgeous humans!

Today signals day 4 of this month's Digit-al Dozen challenge and I thought I'd change things up a bit and choose a piece other than a bag or a purse or a clutch.



Summer Floral Nails


I went with THIS beautiful floral skirt for inspiration and painted these on my nails.

  
Summer Floral Nails

After painting my nails two coats of white, I freehanded the floral pattern with some acrylic paints in blue and pink.



Summer Floral Nails

I was happy how much of a statement they were despite not being too detailed.
The colours are everything in this one.


Check the gallery of beautiful manis below and come back tomorrow for the week's final look :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

5 comments:

  1. The floral nails are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these earlier and they are freakin incredible Mina! You recreated the floral pattern perfectly and how lovely these flowers look on your hands (I hope you were able to enjoy these for a bit?). I love such simple designs and definitely pinnig this one to my board for later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely, I love how vibrant the blue is and how crisp the white is

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in this are everything! And the simplicity of the deisgn is perfect for showing them off too! Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...